More than 15 years corporate communications and tech PR experience in large and small, public and private companies. Proven media relations success with USA Today, FT, BBC, eWeek, CRN, Information Week, TechTarget, ZDNet.
Passionate senior-level advisor with proven experience in global communications, social media strategy and integrated marketing. Drives key stakeholder communications for brand awareness and demand generation campaigns for products, services and programs. Exceptional leader with proven ability to manage cross- functional teams and media agencies that delivers outstanding results in support of messaging strategy and brand advocacy. Proven ability to define, organize, and execute day-to-day operations within budgetary and time constraints.
Corporate Communications Experience:
- Executives communications: preparing speakers for every outcome and counseling options - crisis response, speaker training, corporate positioning/messaging, brand development
- Developing key corporate messages for global companies
- Public and media relations: product launches, issues response, creative campaigns, thought leadership, media training
- Analyst relations: proactive and programmatic
- Content marketing: social media (blogs/SpiceWorks/LinkedIn etc), reputation management, community engagement, news amplification
- Internal and executive communications: drafting exec comms, crisis response, message re-enforcement
- Worked for global companies in US and Europe: wide professional network
- Global leadership: managed and built teams and agency networks across US, Europe, APAC and Latam; global budget responsibility with multiple currencies
Network & Internet Security; Backup & Disaster Recovery; Virtualization; Storage; Telecoms; Cloud; Mobile; Data Protection; Consumer Technology; Enterprise IT.